Siesto offers a dedicated one-stop solution for wooden doors & windows. The company has been manufacturing wooden doors for over five decades. Its offers different solutions for different neeeds.
- Maintenance:- Wooden Windows and doors need regular Painting/ Polishing.
- Durability under extreme weather:- Wooden Windows and doors start fading very soon; require constant re-polishing.
- Monsoon Resistance:- Wooden Windows and doors tend to rot or expand during monsoons. Poor insulation allows water to flow inside
- Resistance to wind:- Wooden windows and doors tend to rattle in face of strong winds leading to whistling sounds.
- Ventilation:- Wooden Window and door tend to have more frames; hence leaving lesser area for venttilation.
- termite resistance:-Wooden Windows and doors have poor quality hardware which do not last long; leading to difficult usage experience.